15th November 2020
|Location :||Remote / IRE & US||Salary :||TBD|
|Duration :||Permanent||Experience :||Senior (10 years +)|
Would you like to be part of a team doing something truly disruptive and innovative? Equal 1 Laboratories Ireland has an opening for a dynamic self-starter as a Quantum Algorithm Developer.
We are a startup engaged in one of today’s most exciting technology areas–quantum computing. equal1.labs has been developing silicon-based quantum computer technology since 2017 in collaboration with University College Dublin. We have development centers in Fremont, Californiaand Ireland. We have a bold mission to bring an affordable quantum computer to market. Our unique qubit design and system integration strategy is truly revolutionary, targeting the realization of a desktop size quantum computer and bringing a huge leap forward in processing capability to the market.
About the Role
You will work with an exceptional multi-disciplinary team of mixed signal circuit designers, quantum physicists and engineers to ensure we meet our ambitious milestones and tape-outs and bring the exciting vision of a scalable quantum computer to reality. You will have exceptional communication and organization skills, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have a proven track record of delivering impactful results with a positive, can-do attitude. You need to be able to work independently, remove barriers, embrace change and operate effectively with a high degree of ambiguity. This is a chance to become one of the early world-class employees in an exciting, dynamic and world-changing company.
- Development of quantum computing software for modelling of charge/hybrid qubits and gates
- Support the research team and implement the develop models in existing quantum software platforms
- Develop quantum and quantum–classical machine learning algorithms
- M.Sc, PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant scientific discipline with a proven track record in the field quantum machine learning, quantum information, quantum algorithms
- Excellent communication skills,ability to work multi-disciplinary environment and communicate with a diverse team
- Proficiency in using version control and reporting systems
- Professional software development practices(version-controlsystems, software documentation, developing testing and trouble shooting protocols)
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with object-oriented programming, experience with multithreading in Python,C++
- Experience with quantum computing software simulation environments
- Demonstrated experience in algorithm design and implementation.
To learn more please email your CV/resume to email@example.com or fill out the form and upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch shortly. Many thanks!
Please note, agency applications will not be responded to.